Friday, September 08, 2006

I have to make an announcement....the image below, the one of the big stomach, is not me. I'm sorry to say this, because all in all, it's not a bad stomach. The shirt is just a little too small, that's all. Actually, I need to tell you that I did something wrong, because when you click on the stomach OR the link at the end of the post, you are supposed to go to the site that has the information about what is making our stomachs big. Sorry for this error. I suppose that you could just copy the information at the bottom of the post and get to it that way. I am sorry for any inconvenience and/or confusion that I might have caused. You must remember that I am barely computer literate, and I am doing good to even find my way here when I get online. Thank you for your patience.

2 Comments:

At 6:20 PM, Blogger GoGo said...

Its not your stomach? :O)

It took me months before I learned how to make a link happen. Glad I'm not the only one.

 
At 9:55 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just found your blog and have enjoyed reading it!! Hope all is well!

Best wishes,
Captain Cox

 

Post a Comment

<< Home