Wednesday, September 13, 2006

OK! Here we go! THIS is the link to the article about the belly fat. I'm fairly certain that if you click on this, you will get to the article that I spoke of in a previous post. If it still doesn't work, I'm just going to give up on putting links in my posts. As always, barely computer literate. And I haven't lost ANY weight yet. I'm going to try harder, now that I've found my link to the solution to my problem (and we all know that it just isn't my fault).

http://diets.aol.com/fitnessandexercise/lose-belly-fat

3 Comments:

At 6:49 PM, Blogger Get A Life! said...

The link worked great! Lots of great information about diet and weight loss. So glad I had those eight sugar wafer cookies first for the energy to get through it all. But the Blood Type Diet? "O" I'm Positive that won't work for me. They claim O's should avoid coffe and cola and never eat ice cream...what's left? Not much, in my fridge...

 
At 10:05 PM, Blogger GoGo said...

I am going to check out the article. Thanks for your diligence. ;o).

As for Grey's anatomy...I am the one out of the group who has seen the least shows, but it definitely draws one into the story lines...and personally i have a crush on one of the women actors

 
At 4:01 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for the link, I am definitely an apple shape, where my waist is, is anyones guess. As for the blood type, well I am an 'O' and I was fed icecream when I was in the womb!! Not much hope for me there.
By the way I tried to leave a message on your birthday, but because I had moved to beta, it wouldn't let me, they have now improved things. Anyway a Belated Birthday Wish.:-D

 

Post a Comment

<< Home